By Jacqueline Martin,Nicholas Price
Exam Board: AQA
First instructing: September 2017
First examination: June 2018
This identify has been licensed by means of AQA
Accurately conceal the breadth of content material within the new 2017 AQA A-level specification with this textbook written by means of major legislation authors, Jacqueline Martin and Nicholas fee.
This attractive and obtainable textbook offers insurance of the recent AQA A-level legislations specification and lines authoritative and updated fabric at the vital alterations to the law.
- booklet 1 covers all necessary devices for AS-level and for yr 1 of a two-year course.
- vital, updated and fascinating situations and situations spotlight key points.
- dialogue and task projects bring up your realizing of more challenging concepts.
- perform questions and 'check your understanding' inquiries to aid your scholars arrange for his or her exams.
- Jacqueline Martin LLM has ten years' event as a training barrister and has taught legislations in any respect levels.
- Nicholas expense is an skilled instructor of legislation and an A-Level legislations textbook author.
Read or Download AQA A-level Law for Year 1/AS (A Level Law) PDF
Similar family & health law books
Of all crimes, homicide fascinates the general public greater than the other. whereas thought of a detestable act, for which society reserves its severest punishments, murder nonetheless captivates the yankee public. however the means murder and its research are depicted in our media fail to trap simply how murders get solved.
Because of its conceivable measurement, problem-based presentation, and available writing variety, foreign alternate legislations is without doubt one of the so much accomplished and student-friendly exchange legislations texts out there. it's the basically foreign exchange casebook that systematically covers all GATT articles and WTO aspect agreements, and gives transparent factors of ways WTO responsibilities are carried out within the U.
Now in its 3rd variation, this authoritative consultant covers all the center facets of maritime legislations in a single special quantity. Maritime legislations is written through a workforce of top teachers and practitioners, each one specialist of their personal box. jointly, they supply transparent, concise and completely updated insurance of issues starting from debts of lading to arrest of ships, all written in an obtainable and interesting type.
Os textos aqui reunidos expressam a preocupação, seja com a legitimidade do processo legislativo de reforma, a exigência de participação ativa da sociedade, seja com os diversos pontos a serem enfrentados pelo Legislativo brasileiro, a fim de se garantir maior legitimidade às reformas processuais e maior coerência interna aos novos códigos no sentido do desenvolvimento consistente, pela nova legislação processual, do sistema de direitos fundamentais.
- The Supreme Court's New Workplace: Procedural Rulings and Substantive Worker Rights in the United States
- Battering States: The Politics of Domestic Violence in Israel
- Memoirs of a Playground Cop: A day in the life of a school police officer
- Special Issue: Law and the Liberal State: 65 (Studies in Law, Politics and Society)
- Crime, The Mystery of the Common-Sense Concept (Key Concepts)
Additional resources for AQA A-level Law for Year 1/AS (A Level Law)
AQA A-level Law for Year 1/AS (A Level Law) by Jacqueline Martin,Nicholas Price